Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for under 50 Euro

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for under 50 Euro

Post by Don »

https://www.mydealz.de/deals/forza-hori ... pn-1231120

It's a news from the german mydealz-page. In the egypt Microsoft-store you can buy the upcoming FH4 for under 50 euro (even the complete "ultimate" edition)!

For this price i grap it or better said i ask Airmaxx to buy it for me. We will see if it works. I will report.

short overview: (Xbox One/PC Digital Code Play Anywhere)
Forza Horizon 4 Basic Edition 25,83€
Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition 34,27€
Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition 42,96€
(regular german price for the Ultimate Edition is around 90 Euro or more)

If you like and if it works i try to explain what you have to do to get this game for this price. ;)

Edit 8/9/18: The offer is already "cold" at mydealz. :( We will see if there is another offer soon.

Edit 2 8/9/18: I'm reading all the comments under this deal. It is still on. A mod only set it to "cold" because a couple of players got this message after they exaggerated it with the order.

I read some of them tried to pre-order over a dozen copies in different browsertabs. So those who got banned were just not careful enough. The key here is to stay smooth with that needed script. The ban is only temporary for 14 days - i guess because of suspision of accounthacking, but the orders will stay in the account once they were finalized.

btw: In turkey you can buy the game also for nearly the same price. ;) xbow-now.com priceoverview Here you can buy with a VPN-"glitch", that only does not work in egypt.

Edit 3 10/9/18: I talked to Airmaxx. We have to wait for another offer or the message that purchase via VPN works again. At the moment it looks like MS blocked every way to purchase stuff in foreign countries, because of the actions that took place at the weekend. (btw for purchasing in other countries you need to buy xbox-gamecards - or something like that - of the respective country because you have to pay with the currency of that country. At least we in the Euro-zone have to do that workaround.)

But we definitely keep that method in mind, because why should i pay the high price for a game here in germany when i grap it for half of it (or even less) somewhere else. Makes no sense to me. ;)
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for under 50 Euro

Post by Don »

Just bought the game after me and Airmaxx found again a relatively good offer.

32 euro for the Standard Edition and 26 euro for the upgrade to the Ultimate Edition. The upgrade i bought via xbox-app on the phone in the turkish xbox-store with gifts cards (150 turkish lira), which i bought prior to that on mtcgame.com.

It's not the best offer i saw so far, but it's near the targetprice of around 50 euro.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Re: Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for under 50 Euro

Post by LCDDOG »

Don wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:59 pm Just bought the game after me and Airmaxx found again a relatively good offer.

32 euro for the Standard Edition and 26 euro for the upgrade to the Ultimate Edition. The upgrade i bought via xbox-app on the phone in the turkish xbox-store with gifts cards (150 turkish lira), which i bought prior to that on mtcgame.com.

It's not the best offer i saw so far, but it's near the targetprice of around 50 euro.
Nice, but i just found out that if i share with a email adress that is attached to a xbox account it would work too.
so if any want to play too, send me a email adress lol