My name Vik

You're new around here? Just introduce yourself if you like.
viknor
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

My name Vik

Post by viknor »

Hello CN!

Oh boy, it's been a while. My name Vik - you may also remember me as noobcar and VikingNOR depending on when we first met and it was for sure love at first sight *cough*...

For those who don't know me, I'm a lover of fun and cars. I have this childish passion for cars even though my activity behind the wheels has gone down in the past few years, both in reality and virtually. I'm a 26 year old Norwegian who works in Denmark. I've been through a variety of car games, but the ones closest my heart is probably Midtown Madness 1 & 2, Colin McRae 2.0, Tdu 1 & 2 and The Crew. I have yet to play The Crew 2.

This Christmas, in a TC2 lobby near you - A WILD VIKINGNOR MIGHT APPEAR.

I'm hoping to get my G27 transported from Norway to Denmark so that I'll be ready to hit the American roads again!

Other than driving games, I'm a huge lover of football and the Football Manager series. My football love combined with cars made me a sucker for Rocket League since its release and I've pretty much played it non-stop ever since. I'm also a lover of gaming with beers.

Well, yeah.. That's me..

Best regards,
VikingNOR

Member of Cyber Diner(I guess..)
You can find me on twitch.tv/viknorl
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: My name Vik

Post by Don »

Welcome back Vik! :)

I should have taken a look here before i wrote you on uplay. :D

greetz Donnie
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

Hello Vik

Welcome to the Cyber Diner and thank you for your nice induction. :)

Hope you get your wheel soon (not Atari soon :mrgreen: ) and we see you on the road.
There are some session problems in The Crew right now. Hope this will be settled by then :pray:
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

Hi Viking,

Sjeez, talk about a blast from the past :mrgreen:

Nice to know your still around and kicking.

Welcome and hope to see you soon while we cruise around :cn
Ralph68
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Post by Ralph68 »

Hey Vik! :)

Glad you made it. =)
Hopefully you get your gear together and come drive with us soon it's been a long time since we had the old crew together. :whistle:

I should mention though the #NeverDriveAlone hashtag is more a suggestion and not always true. At times we drive alone a lot or we spend hours trying to join our friends session. :? Ubisoft don't know how to make a multiplayer game. :doh: hahaha

Welcome aboard bro hope to see yea on the road soon! :P
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Welcome back. Seems a long time since TDU1 & 2 but think on my old pc that I have some video of old cruises with you on them - lol

(aka - BeCareful) :clap: :D

Now MissCoolCat - lol
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
viknor
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by viknor »

Thank you for all the greetings, I'm happy to see all of you still kicking about and making the roads of America unsafe for the peds and AI-cars.

However, I do have a question, I think Don mentioned something about a discord server. I've been using Discord and I use it on a daily basis as well since its release, I would enjoy getting an invite to the server.

Other news, I did not manage to bring my wheel this time, it's too big for my bag and I'm sure it would be bad for the wheel to have such direct contact with airline employees and the tossing about it would get. Might try to get it postal next time... Anyways, will see if I can set up my controller to work with the game, sadly driving games without the G27 just isn't the same....
You can find me on twitch.tv/viknorl
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

I send you the discord-link on uplay, before i even saw that you registered here. ^^ If you do not find this message anymore, please let me know. I send you the link the via PM.