So i will be the icebreaker here...

You're new around here? Just introduce yourself if you like.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

So i will be the icebreaker here...

Post by Don »

Aloha to all who already know me and to all who will in the future.

I am the Don of the Cruiseanostra.

My gamingcareer started back in 1992, when i got my first PC. Racinggames were always my favourite genre.

I remember i started with games like Microprose Formula One Championship, Stunts and the good ol' Test Drive. Later came the first Need for Speed games. Beside racinggames i played strategiegames like Civilization, Transport Tycoon (DeLuxe) and Biing! for a long time.

Astonishingly i got off gaming from 2005 to 2011. (The last games i played back in these days were NFSU2 and NFSMW.) I can't really say why that happened. Arguably i just hadn't enough time for it.

In 2011 i came back to gaming when a collegue, some of you might know as Airmaxx, gave TDU2 with the words "that might be something for you". After he pushed me over and over again to test the game, i finally began playing TDU2 - first offline, later online, and i got somehow "addicted" to it.

With TDU2 came along that i started to be active in the TDU2-community on turboduck (formerly known as TDU-Central), OWR (formely know as the Gameprophets) and tdumods.com. On tdumods.com i became headadmin by the times, because fo0k and Nobby76 saw how much time i spend in helping other players and how much stuff i shared with the community.

Beside around 4.000 hours of playtime in TDU2 i probably spend another couple of thousand hours in the communitywork.

Throughout this communitywork i met a lot of players, with who i started playing the game together. Some relationsships were short lived and some are excisting up to this day ending up in real friendships and in what became known as the Cruiseanostra Club. :cn

During the past years we arguably drove a couple of million kilometers together in TDU, TDU2 and from 2014 on in The Crew. I myself drove alone around 300.000 km in TDU2 and over 400.000 km in The Crew. :text-thankyoublue:

So if you are a cruiser (and even if you don't), a fairplay-gamer or just interested in playing racinggames together with some nice people, feel warmly welcomed here at this place.

Our diner is open 24/7. :text-welcomeconfetti:

nice greetz and see you on the roads
The Don

P.S.: If you have question about me, what i'm doing, games i'm playing or whatever you want - ask here or via PM.