my name is TheSleeper, and i was an MCO addict :)

You're new around here? Just introduce yourself if you like.
MCO_Sleeper
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

my name is TheSleeper, and i was an MCO addict :)

Post by MCO_Sleeper »

im an older gamer, in my 50s now and a truck driver, who started with the very first need for speed and command and conquer. up until mco, i was completely need for speed oriented racer, and an offline gamer. mco (uptown mostly) ruined me for the totally arcadey racers, and got me interested in online gaming. it also induced me to buy my first steering wheel/pedals. im not into the total sims either, but somewhere in between, the crew or driver:sf I find fun to drive, physics wise. i played the old microsoft games, like midtown madness 1 and 2, and i got totally hooked on the open world driving model, like need for speed most wanted (2005) and tdu i enjoyed as well.

i own a lot of games on steam, my eyes are always bigger than my spare time, but i like to get stuff on sale in hopes i get some time to try it it out. i work a lot of hours and weird shifts, so i dont play near as much as i used to, but here are some favs and honorable mentions (im sure im forgetting some):

1) my fav was Driver San Franciso.
2) Space Engineers
3) The Crew, although i have been kinda waiting for The Crew 2 and havent played much in a while
4) American Truck Simulator
5) a new game i just found, called Super Mega Baseball 2
6) i actually like the new iterations of Wreckfest, and i like Spintires (which can be way more fun in mp if you are tryin to rescue each other from the mud lol)
7) builder games sometimes, like simcity 4, anno 2070, cities:skylines, factorio,
8) surivial type builder games, like planet nomads, stationeers. i do have empyrion but havent played it in a while. i have 7d2die but i am so over the whole zombie thing
9) other space games: interstellar rift, elite dangerous, star trek online, astrox, rebel galaxy, avorion
10) and finally just some miscellaney: car mechanic simulator, homeworld with a moc (maybe star trek one or something, i forget now) mafia 2, civ5, sniper elite, transport fever, victory at sea, tropico 5

gotta run, go makes some money, see everyone around. i am TheSleeper on steam, and MCOSleeper on uplay.
There are two kinds of pedestrians, the quick...and the dead.
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Re: my name is TheSleeper, and i was an MCO addict :)

Post by Weena »

MCO is Motor City Online right?

Had to google this. This game completely passed me.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to our little Diner :)
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

Weena wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:15 am MCO is Motor City Online right?

Had to google this. This game completely passed me.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to our little Diner :)
the reason it did pass you by is because it was a game ONLY
released in the USA, and thats probably also the reason it didnt survive :D

Welcome Sleepy 1
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Welcome on board Sleeper. :auto-driving:
MCO_Sleeper
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by MCO_Sleeper »

yes motorcity online. sorry been on vacation since late last week, and finally got back tonight, or i would have replied sooner.
There are two kinds of pedestrians, the quick...and the dead.